Sunday Group Skateboarding Class
SURE offers open group lessons, making it easy and affordable to participate and work with our instructors. The groups are held, weather permitting, mid-March through mid-November. They are not held during the winter months.
- Participation – Is $20 per session and is paid weekly at each lesson. Participants must have their own skateboard and helmet.
- Registration – Classes are limited to 12 students. Please fill out our weekly registration form. Link below.
- Time & Location – Sunday at 10:30am and noon, (one hour sessions) in the paved area of Seward Park, Hester and Essex streets.
- Instructors – Pete Betti & Rob Rodrigues
- Weather Permitting – Lessons are held outdoors, If it is raining or the ground is wet we cancel the lesson for safety reasons. Please call or text 917 538 4084 if the weather conditions look doubtful.
- Waiver – If it is your first time participating, download the SURE Waiver, – http://sureskateboards.com/waiver.pdf – fill it out, email it to email@example.com or bring a printed copy to the lesson. Blank copies are also available to be filled out by a legal guardian at the lesson.