Our weekday group lessons start on Monday March 27th. They will run weekly until Thursday June 15th.
Lessons are held outdoors and therefore weather permitting, if it is raining or the ground is wet the session will be cancelled. Updates are sent out via email. Please sign up below for our after school group lesson mailing list before attending.
- Days/time – Mondays and Thursdays 3:30 – 4:30.
- Location – Corporal John A. Seravalli Playground, Horatio and Hudson streets – Click here for map.
- Instructors – Monday with Pete Betti. Thursday with Kyle Matthew Hamilton.
- Participation – All students are required to have their own skateboards and helmets for group lessons. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-538-4084 to confirm your attendance. Seasonal registration is not necessary.
- Waiver – The SURE Skateboards waiver must be filled out before your first class. Please download file at: http://sureskateboards.com/waiver.pdf – email completed form or bring a printed copy to the lesson.
- Payment – Lessons are $30 per class. Payment is accepted at the end of each session by cash, credit card or Venmo.